Benjamin Cody Gans, D.O.
A native of Indiana, Dr. Gans completed his undergraduate and graduate studies at Ball State University in Muncie, earning a bachelor’s degree in psychology and a master’s degree in sociology. Dr. Gans earned his medical degree from the Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern University in Glendale, AZ after working for a year as an obstetrics technician at Community Hospital North in Indianapolis. Dr. Gans and his wife began vacationing in Bryson City several years ago and fell in love with the area.
Community Westview Hospital - Family Medicine Program Indianapolis, IN
- Chief Resident (2016-2017)
Midwestern University - Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine Glendale, AZ
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
Ball State University Muncie, IN
- Master of Arts in Sociology
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Minor in Women’s Studies
- Indiana Osteopathic Physician License – July 2015
- Indiana Controlled Substances Registration Certificate – September 2015
- DEA – October 2015
- ACLS, BLS, NRP - Certified
- Resident Intake Physician Indianapolis, IN